Target your gene of interest with potent gRNAs designed using the CRoatan algorithm
With an extensive catalog of gRNA lentiviral vectors to choose from, Transomic offers complete flexibility when planning your gene knockout, activation, or interference experiment. Search for your gene of interest using our simple online tool that allows customization for gene modulation type, vector features, and deliverable format. You will receive 3 unique gRNA clones plus a negative control. All gRNA clones are 100% sequence-confirmed before shipping.
- CRISPR gene knockout, gene activation, and gene interference available
- Numerous lentiviral vectors to choose from (customize for selection marker, fluorescent reporter, and promoter)
- gRNA+Cas9 expressing vectors available
- CRISPR constructs are 100% sequence-confirmed before shipping
- The CRoatan algorithm is used to design gRNAs. Other gRNA design algorithms available upon request (Broad-Calabrese, Broad-Brie, Broad-Gouda, Broad-Brunello, Weissman, Root, Doench…)
- Enter your gene of interest into our gene search tool (gene symbol, gene id, Genbank accession #)
- Use the filter on the left of the screen to select for knockout, activation, or interference
- Select the lentiviral vector option that best suits your experiment
- Choose the format to be delivered (glycerol stock or ready-to-use lentiviral particles)
- 3 gRNA constructs targeting your gene of interest plus a negative control
- 100% sequence-confirmed gRNA constructs
- Glycerol stocks or lentiviral particles
- Plasmid DNA can be delivered upon request as a custom quote
- 2-3 weeks for glycerol stocks. Additional 2 weeks for viral particles
- Starting at $820 for glycerol stocks and $2,965 for concentrated lentiviral particles
Available CRISPR gRNA vectors for your gene of interest (Gene Knockout)
Contact us to request a quote
Fill out the short form to request a quote
To place your order, go to the gene search tool at the top of the page and enter
your gene of interest.
Related Products and Services
Transomic offers custom CRISPR pooled libraries for screening projects and genome editing experiments. The CRoatan algorithm is used to design gRNAs. Other gRNA design algorithms available upon request (Broad-Calabrese, Broad-Brie, Broad-Gouda, Broad-Brunello, Weissman, Root, Doench…).
Transomic’s lentiviral packaging workflow produces high-quality lentiviral particles. All lentiviral particles are functionally titered, which is the gold standard for quality control. This facilitates the most precise calculation of MOI for optimized transduction. Refer to our product guides for best practices.
CRISPR Whole Genome Arrayed Library
Transomic’s arrayed CRISRP library is a great resource for core labs. The CRISPR library uses a dual gRNA lentiviral vector for efficient CRISPR Cas9 cutting.
Lentiviral Cas9 expression vectors can be used for creating your Cas9 stable cell lines and cell engineering experiments.
Transomic has a portfolio of CRISRP vector backbones that can be used to tailor the best vector for your experiment. Choose the ideal TRACR, promoter, selection marker, or fluorescent reporter for your application.